By Theresa Welch Fossum
Über 1.500 farbige Abbildungen verdeutlichen die Inhalte.
Neu in der 2. Auflage
• Neue Kapitel: physikalische Therapie, minimalinvasive Verfahren, Operationen des Auges
• Deutlich erweitert:Perioperative multimodale Schmerztherapie, Arthroskopie, Ellenbogendysplasie beim Hund, Gelenkersatz und die Behandlung von Osteoarthritis
• Mehr über die neuesten bildgebenden Verfahren
Read or Download Chirurgie der Kleintiere (German Edition) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
A present, finished factor on advances in equine dentistry. subject matters contain anatomy and body structure of mastication, oral and dental pathology of incisors, dogs and cheek tooth, dental exam and charting the mouth, oral images and endoscopy, advances in dental radiology, three-D imaging, dental restraint and soreness administration, therapy of diseased enamel, diagnosing and treating dental comparable sinus disorder, and the most advantageous of dental deal with juvenile, grownup functionality, and geriatric horses!
Spouse Animal Ethics explores the real moral questions and difficulties that come up due to people preserving animals as partners. the 1st complete booklet devoted to moral and welfare matters surrounding spouse animals Scholarly yet nonetheless written in an obtainable and interesting type Considers the belief of animal companionship and why it's going to topic ethically Explores difficulties linked to animals sharing human existence and houses, corresponding to weight problems, habit matters, selective breeding, over-treatment, abandonment, euthanasia and environmental affects bargains insights into useful methods of enhancing moral criteria in relation to animal partners
The current ebook within the easy layout is a primary e-book on “General Veterinary surgical procedure” for the advantages of scholars and rookies, comprising actual info on ancient elements to analysis and remedy for the administration of medical sufferers. This e-book is a compilation of scholarly and useful wisdom within the box of common surgical procedure overlaying huge and small animal species for prepared reference of the clients.
The the most important position that bees play within the Earth's atmosphere is celebrated. over the past a long time a dramatic reduce in bee health and wellbeing has been obvious on a world scale. This deterioration is visible on a world scale in either household and wild bees, precipitating a much wider ecological impression. Veterinarians, animal scientists and bee husbandry experts more and more have to be supplied with the abilities to enquire and comprehend the location; dealing with Bee wellbeing and fitness goals to supply an outline of the overall healthiness of bees at person and hive point, masking universal and rising illnesses and preventive measures.
- Equine Acute Abdomen
- Berichte zur Lebensmittelsicherheit 2009: Zoonosen-Monitoring (BVL-Reporte) (German Edition)
- August's Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine, Volume 7 - E-Book
- The Laboratory Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, and Other Rodents (American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine)
- Saunders Solutions in Veterinary Practice: Small Animal Ophthalmology E-Book
- Methods in Animal Proteomics
Additional resources for Chirurgie der Kleintiere (German Edition)
Chirurgie der Kleintiere (German Edition) by Theresa Welch Fossum