By M. Raafat El-Gewely
* contains over two hundred figures with greater than 60 tables
* Discusses useful info on pharming & transgenic crops
* presents precise info at the creation of plasmid DNA for pharmaceutical use
Read or Download Biotechnology Annual Review: 13 PDF
Similar genetics books
This name develops from the twenty fourth Stadler symposium. It explores the overall subject matter "GENOME EXPLOITATION: info Mining the Genomes". the assumption at the back of the subject is to debate and illustrate how scientists are going to symbolize and utilize the large volume of knowledge being accrued approximately plant and animal genomes.
Discomfort Genetics: uncomplicated to Translational Science is a well timed synthesis of the foremost components of study informing our realizing of the genetic foundation of soreness. The publication opens with foundational details on uncomplicated genetic mechanisms underlying ache conception and progresses lately stumbled on advanced options dealing with the sphere.
Examine within the genomics of a handful of fungi has matured at an unheard of cost permitting entire overview. advancements in fungal genomics might be of serious value to new options in fields the place disciplinary crossovers of fungal genomics, genes and their law, expression, and engineering may have a powerful effect in facing agriculture, meals, normal assets, existence sciences, biotechnology, informatics, metabolomics, prescribed drugs and bioactive compounds.
Via greater than 50 years of educational study, Richard Lynn has special himself as one of many world's preeminent specialists on intelligence, character, and human biodiversity. *Race ameliorations in Intelligence* is his crucial paintings in this such a lot debatable and consequential subject. masking greater than 500 released reviews that span 10 inhabitants teams, Lynn demonstrates either the validity of innate intelligence in addition to its heritability throughout racial teams.
- Imaging and Spectroscopic Analysis of Living Cells: Imaging Live Cells in Health and Disease: 506 (Methods in Enzymology)
- RNA and DNA Editing: Molecular Mechanisms and Their Integration into Biological Systems
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Genetic Susceptibility, Environmental Factors and their Interaction
- MicroRNA in Regenerative Medicine
- Cell Biology, Genetics, Evolution & Ecology (Multicolor Edition): Evolution and Ecology
- Relationship Inference with Familias and R: Statistical Methods in Forensic Genetics
Additional info for Biotechnology Annual Review: 13
Biotechnology Annual Review: 13 by M. Raafat El-Gewely