By Yan Li,Deepak Goyal
Read Online or Download 3D Microelectronic Packaging: From Fundamentals to Applications (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
This thesis examines a unique category of versatile digital fabric with nice capability to be used within the development of stretchable amplifiers and reminiscence elements. such a lot remarkably the composite fabric produces spontaneous oscillations that elevate in frequency whilst strain is utilized to it. during this means, the cloth mimics the excitatory reaction of pressure-sensing neurons within the human pores and skin.
Wave Propagation in Nanostructures describes the elemental and complicated techniques of waves propagating in constructions that experience dimensions of the order of nanometers. The publication is essentially in accordance with non-local elasticity thought, along with scale results within the continuum version. The publication predominantly addresses wave habit in carbon nanotubes and Graphene buildings, even if the equipment of research supplied during this textual content are both acceptable to different nanostructures.
This publication presents a scientific presentation of the foundations and practices at the back of the synthesis and functionalization of graphene and grapheme oxide (GO), in addition to the fabrication thoughts for obvious conductors from those fabrics. obvious conductors are utilized in a wide selection of photoelectronic and photovoltaic units, corresponding to liquid crystal monitors (LCDs), sun cells, optical communique units, and solid-state lights.
This can be the 1st ebook to systematically overview and summarize the new speedy advances and sundry result of multiphysics in nanoscale fabrics together with elastic pressure engineering. This ebook contains subject matters on impressive homes of multiphysics in low-dimensional nanoscale elements from first-principles density-functional concept (or tight binding) calculations, that are crucial for the nonlinear multiphysics couplings because of quantum mechanical results.
- Endohedral Fullerenes:From Fundamentals to Applications
- Defects and Impurities in Silicon Materials: An Introduction to Atomic-Level Silicon Engineering (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- The Physics and Chemistry of Inorganic Clathrates (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Novel Approaches of Nanotechnology in Food: 1 (Nanotechnology in the Agri-Food Industry)
- Modeling of Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene and their Composites: 188 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Temperature-Fatigue Interaction: International Conference on Temperature-Fatigue Interaction, Paris, May 29-31 2001 (European Structural Integrity Society)
Extra resources for 3D Microelectronic Packaging: From Fundamentals to Applications (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics)
3D Microelectronic Packaging: From Fundamentals to Applications (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics) by Yan Li,Deepak Goyal